Real Madrid 2nd leg - how?!

Some bloke called Mansour and someone called Pep for starters.
It might be the most corrupt tournament we enter but it's the only place we can see City play against the best European sides in competitive matches.
I think the premier league can give this lot a run for their money corruption wise !!!

Some bloke called Mansour and someone called Pep for starters.
It might be the most corrupt tournament we enter but it's the only place we can see City play against the best European sides in competitive matches.

I know you’re a regular but do you do Euro Aways too?

Seville set me off on the experience of going abroad for matches. I’m unsure I’d have gone to Azerbaijan last November without this.

Bayern Munich or Ajax would be good trips.

Unsurprisingly, Madrid are looking to get the second leg moved away from The Etihad so that we lose home advantage:

Unsurprisingly, Madrid are looking to get the second leg moved away from The Etihad so that we lose home advantage:

Not sure that's news. UEFA were reported last week to not have decided yet.

Making them all neutral would annoy Juventus and Barcelona - Bayern are probably comfortable, but would also be at home. That's quite a lot arrayed on the opposite side to Real.

Not sure that's news. UEFA were reported last week to not have decided yet.

Making them all neutral would annoy Juventus and Barcelona - Bayern are probably comfortable, but would also be at home. That's quite a lot arrayed on the opposite side to Real.

This. Juve and Barca may feel they need it more than we do being behind and level respectively before their second legs.

Of course if it’s only our game that is made to play in a neutral venue, then you can scream foul play

As long as they cannot score away goals then it could be fair. If they beat us by 1 goal at a neutral venue then we should progress and if they beat us by two goals then they should go through. No extra time or penalties. I’d fancy our chances like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.