Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

What channel or radio station was he on out of curiosity, Was it TalkSport?

If only we had the "Uncut Diamond" Georgios Samaras up front instead of Haaland, We would have the league wrapped up :)
Yeah it was on talksport as I was on my was home, just after 7

Bit weird if people are critical of our performance last night. We lost Kev on the day, Stones and Grealish not fully fit, Rodri on his arse, and it's the Bernabeu ffs! I don't think 2-1 would have been a bad result. Obviously at 3-2 we were all hoping to bring back the win, but a draw is fine

Although it's madrid they're a young team and we can tear them apart next week if we're up for it (just like last year). The players did a fine job getting a draw there last night, Pep's asked for us fans to be up for it next week, and if we turn it into a cauldron like last year we should hammer them. This is the big time, the Champions league knockouts against the kings of Europe, and we're the better team. Do we want it or not?

I think we took the foot off the gas at 3-2. The second half was as dominant as you could wish for. Even Carlo said they were gassed in the second half.

I thought we were lucky to stay in it at their place last season, thought they were better than us there. This time I think they were very lucky.

People have gone on about Haaland, but he scares them to death. How deep he pins them leaves a huge gap between their defence and midfield and they’ve simply not got the intensity to cope with us. Whether that’s because they don’t have the attitude or they’re simply not used to the intensity due to the Spanish league.

That’s what Pep has built here, a team with the technical brilliance of the very best of Spanish teams and the intensity of the Prem side.
We weren’t only stronger, fitter and more intense than them, but better technically and controlled the tempo and possession.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.