Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

At half time i was worried we'd be chasing the game and get picked us off and possibly lose 4-1 or something but that 2nd half we had them all ends up till we took the lead, then they stepped up but we matched them. As good as they are, they can't compete and go toe for toe with us for a full 90mins and back home we will do them

My biggest take away is that Kovacic is not the answer to any of our midfield issues in games against top sides. A draw a good result considering how bad that first half performance was. Haaland needs to do more as well, completely anonymous. I actually think Phil had a poor game as well despite his fantastic goal.

Settle for that as we looked a bit jaded after they scored.
Pleased Stones got through a full 90.
Ref was refreshing.

Amazing result, especially considering Rodri and Foden had poor performances. Despite some lapse, we showed proper personality, and we are huge favorites now. We will have KDB, and hopefully Walker next week.

Take that away from home! 2 deflected goals and 1 wordlie for them to get the draw second half we dominated and made it count take that to the etihad we should get through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.