Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Still better than yours footy genius
All about opinions but I forgot you are not allowed to ever be critical in the eyes of some fans. If you believe Foden was great before his goal that’s your opinion. I thought he struggled to get in the game although did improve in he 2nd half. Not sure you can say what Haaland did as it was very little, just not the game for him the way we were playing. And I stand by that Kovacic is not good enough, he is so far off what we used to have with Gundo.

Left my mates house delighted we’ve got a result.

But quite frankly after reading some of the comments on here I’ve seen the light.

Real Madrid runaway leaders of the Spanish league and serial champion league winners are nothing but a pub team.

Letter duly sent to City’s owner asking for the manager to be sacked. Immediately
The level of genius on here is of the scale

That's just reminded me of Luca Modric tonight, meaning the contrast.

Modric exceptional technical player always looked like he could scare birds for a living! His best years are behind him, had a magnificent career etc.

Yet as soon as Modric was on, they got more control, looked better. At the final whistle he made a point of going to Josko, congratulating himon his performance and goal, sure he hugged Kovacic too! Behaved with dignity and class, unlike Jude bellend and most of his colleagues.
Different mindset.

We are fucking awesome.
We weren't tonight, had madrid been able to shoot, we could easily have been 4 or 5-1 down before Phil equalised, some of their efforts were pretty lame.

We had little control in the game despite the possession we had, constantly giving the ball away, only for them to give it back. I've seen comments about how great a game it was, can't say I agreed, both teams gave the ball away a lot.

I thought for long periods we played like we were 2 or 3 players short of 11. I might have to watch it again, to see if I just got taken in by the game, but I didn't think we were anywhere near "awesome" tonight.

Great result in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.