Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

We weren't tonight, had madrid been able to shoot, we could easily have been 4 or 5-1 down before Phil equalised, some of their efforts were pretty lame.

We had little control in the game despite the possession we had, constantly giving the ball away, only for them to give it back. I've seen comments about how great a game it was, can't say I agreed, both teams gave the ball away a lot.

I thought for long periods we played like we were 2 or 3 players short of 11. I might have to watch it again, to see if I just got taken in by the game, but I didn't think we were anywhere near "awesome" tonight.

Great result in the end.
Maybe just go to bed mate, lol.

All about opinions but I forgot you are not allowed to ever be critical in the eyes of some fans. If you believe Foden was great before his goal that’s your opinion. I though he struggled to get in the game although did improve in he 2nd half. Not sure you can say what Haaland did as it was very little, just not the game for him the way we were playing. And I stand by that Kovacic is not good enough, he is so far off what we used to have with Gundo.
I never mentioned any individual player but your right we all have opinions some just happen to be total bollox. It was a very good team performance away at Real Madrid you know the real Real Madrid

All about opinions but I forgot you are not allowed to ever be critical in the eyes of some fans. If you believe Foden was great before his goal that’s your opinion. I though he struggled to get in the game although did improve in he 2nd half. Not sure you can say what Haaland did as it was very little, just not the game for him the way we were playing. And I stand by that Kovacic is not good enough, he is so far off what we used to have with Gundo.
I don't mind you criticisms but think you're dead wrong. I suggested leaving Erl on the bench for this one but I can see how he occupied Rudiger tonight. Phil didn't struggle tonight, he was up against some of the worlds best and he eventually overcame them with a worldie.

When klopp fucks off he's gonna have a long wait for that mate..
Dippers are gonna fall off a cliff for me.
I agree… when you look at that liverpool squad… most of their players are bang average and that’s the only compliment I’m giving Klopp

Reactions: MMA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.