Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Just heard Darren Lewis on the news saying that Real should now win because we give them a chance with our defence. Yet Arsenals result v BM was positive, even though they now have to win away from home.

The mental gymnastics of these fuckers to ignore everything sensible is fucking insane.
Now let's just imagine if Liverpool had just got a 3 all draw at Real Madrid. I bet he wouldn't be saying that they were going to get beaten in the second leg. What an absolute tool.

Just heard Darren Lewis on the news saying that Real should now win because we give them a chance with our defence. Yet Arsenals result v BM was positive, even though they now have to win away from home.

The mental gymnastics of these fuckers to ignore everything sensible is fucking insane.
Darren Lewis is stealing a living in football journalism. He is an indicator of how poor sports journalism has become. He is not very bright would be putting it mildly.

They created enough in the first half on the counter and could have scored at least one if not for poor decision making from Vinicius at 2-1. We survived and game them much less space in the second.
We did a lot more than survive. From where I was stood the second half was wave after wave of City possession with Madrid playing on the counter. I don’t know if youve been to the Bernabau but it’s a huge intimidating stadium, very noisy despite them being plastics, and we bossed them in their own back yard, and there aren’t many teams who do that. It’s not as easy as fifa, what we achieved last night was gutsy and impressive. 62% possession at the Bernabau ffs

Darren Lewis is stealing a living in football journalism. He is an indicator of how poor sports journalism has become. He is not very bright would be putting it mildly.
It came from nowhere as the host only asked about a wonderful European tie. Totally uncalled for and obviously thought he was pandering to the UK Red tops.

Just watched some stuff on Youtube giving post match reaction. How in God's name has Micah Richards got a job presenting. I've had to switch it off as he's just a loud imbecile. The amount of shouting he does must really piss people off. He's a Blue and a voice for us, but for goodness sake bring it down a bit.

City went toe v toe against Madrid.

I know the defence has been an issue with containing attacks but still we showed some balls last night.

Big boy shit total football against Madrid at home.

# what a club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.