Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

I'd have taken a draw before the game so I'm happy with that.

Mad thing is, we were no where near our best and could have and probably should have won it!

Walker plays there and they score one at best.

Fancy us to do them comfortably at the Etihad.

Hopefully Haaland smashes Rudiger back to Manchester airport and Rodri folds Bellingham in half to fit in his suitcase.!!!

Good result. Pity we let that diving lot get a 3rd as well. Nonetheless we should be able to get to the semis with hopefully a fitter squad incl KdB and maybe Walker.

Bellingham didn’t do himself any favours. Can’t believe he has picked up the traditional Spanish way this fast. Shamefull really.

Haaland has some making up to do at home. A hattrick and I will never ever mention tonight’s performance again. It’s one thing not getting the right service. But I missed the aggressiveness in the duels.

Tell you what, 99% of city fans would have taken a draw before a ball was played, myself included.

Great result to take back to the Etihad, hopefully we will have some if not all of the injured lads back so we can go in full strength.

Only negative was how sloppy we were in the middle, gave the ball away far too many times, if Real were playing well, they would have put us to bed.

Anyway, going for a blast on the defib…

Same as last season next week please blues!

CTID!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.