Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

PEP I’m happy for the victory but also for the performance. The first 10/15 minutes it was very difficult but we played really good. Today we are happy and it’s still not over. For our people hopefully we can do you a performance (at home).

PEP Definitely (a relief to score a penalty)! @DeBruyneKev was practising. I said no doubts, shoot, go! A penalty under pressure isn’t easy. Finally after losing four penalties in a row it’s good for us in this event.

Javier Tebas and Arsene Wenger, have you seen this, bitter c...s? With Kun Aguero, Ferna, David Silva on the bench. Proud to be a Blue.

Said this to my dad, I thought the ref did well, I think uefa have to be very careful trying to screw us over on VAR, on another day the Jesus goal would’ve been disallowed but they are under the spotlight here and I don’t think they can been seen to be too biased. Of course the next round if we get through will be fixed, we will get another big team.
No mate, we'll get the 'small' team that goes by the name - "scousers"

Pathetic, Lineker...grow up...look at their starting line up..
These pundits lap up praise for Liverpool like it’s nothing, yet I don’t hear them whining about this atletico Madrid team and how they pale compared to their much better past sides, and Liverpool couldn’t even beat them. But remember last year when we did something no english team had ever done before, and all these assclowns could talk about was Liverpool. We just went to Madrid and straight up beat them, and this is what we get to hear afterwards. Fuck the pundits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.