Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

I'm his biggest critic but tonight Gabby was fucking outstanding.

He worked his socks off & then done Ramos & got him sent off

Rodri looked out on his feet tonight, Gundagun was also very good.

Laporte injured hopefully itstiredness & muscle injury.

Dino was unbelievable & what a cameo Sterling had & needed

Only 1 I'm going to have a dig at is Mendy, better 2and half but shocking 1st.

Fans sounded class & hated to our manager best in the World

Fuck you UEFA
I think that’s harsh on Benji, I thought he did really well tonight.

Had my concerns when the team was announced but what do I know? Pep, the lads and the fans out there all did us very proud tonight. Let’s just finish the job in style - or by any means - in a fortnight. And a thank you to the fair and straight referee. Don’t think I’ll get to sleep easily tonight.

nah, taking that much time out of your evening to name all of those posters is far more sad. People are entitled to their opinions. Tonight is a special night where for once everyone is positive. No need to call people out. Just enjoy your night and think of the fantastic football, not other posters
Did you read the pre match thread? Have you read the post match threads in here when we lose or draw? Fucking sick. If I had a bit of fun, and took a bit of time naming some of the ones who had been negative about Peps team selection, so be it. I am 61, season ticket holder for close on 50 years, and I am a sad old cunnt who is fucking loving it, best football I have seen by miles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.