Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

I’ve already praised the ref but I want to go further and suggest he was not to blame for the Spurs game last season. He did his best to look at it but they didn’t give him the smoking gun camera angle. Tonight showed he is a fair, honest ref. It was whoever is in change of the replays that shafted us that day.

wtf, it's not same ref, lol

Have you considered becoming a motivational speaker ?

Ha ha — Believe it or not I do actually do that!! Usually sober. But happy to take the lead against Soton away — I’ll be there and loud as I can be! Not that our brilliant away fans need any Yank help!!

Just so pleased with today — seeing the boys so resilient in the face of everything thrown at them gives me so much joy and hope.

Just as an aside, and completely irrelevant to the game, its amazing how popular Raz is on social media. He does us a lot of good in the PR department.

Not as sad as the constant need on here for some posters on here to continually put down the manager, and several of our players, that is really fucking sad. The best manager, the best players, and the best football I have seen in over 60 years, and I am sick to death of the constant fucking negativity, that is what is fucking sad

nah, taking that much time out of your evening to name all of those posters is far more sad. People are entitled to their opinions. Tonight is a special night where for once everyone is positive. No need to call people out. Just enjoy your night and think of the fantastic football, not other posters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.