Real Madrid (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg - Wed 4th May, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a game where our front three must not look for glory but rather make the right decisions. That is to pass to someone who has a tap in. So many times we pass up goal scoring opportunities because of a lack of awareness or selfishness. Maybe the only one who does see the right ball, is Phil, of the front three.
Come on you Blue Boys.
MAHREZ....

Any chance they can sign Zabaleta before Wednesday for just one match? He might not have the physical ability anymore but I have to believe his love for the club would will him to get the job done.

Ancelotti believes Real Madrid's second-leg comeback against Man City has already begun​

The coach was keen to celebrate the league title with the fans

Nah - they'll still be hung over after getting legless for a couple of days

Do You think Joao Cancelo at RB is a good idea against Vini JR??? Seriously Man, some of yous need to analyse games from a 360 perspective and not just with Blue-Tinted glasses.

For one game imagine yourself being an opposing fan and watch a City game, you'll soon see which players are at the top level of this game and those who flatter to deceive.
So what is our option at right back?
Walker is injured, Stones and Ake possibly as well so that leaves ------------------ Egan and Ferna.

I keep seeing stuff about Sterling at right back, is this the updated version of Petrov at left back?
I love a pointless debate as much as the next man but we are not playing against Real Madrid (or anyone else for that matter) with a forward at right back.
We’ve got a right back, a very good one, just because he’s mostly been played at left back doesn’t mean he has to stay there forever.
Assuming Kyle and Stones are out, the only question mark around the back 4 is whether Pep goes with Zinchenko or Aké at left back.
Correct me if I’m wrong but the only non-defender that Pep has ever played in defence for us is Fernandinho?
I’m not saying he will play Fernandinho at right back on Wednesday (God help us) but he’s a lot higher on the list of potential right backs than Sterling FFS

Do You think Joao Cancelo at RB is a good idea against Vini JR??? Seriously Man, some of yous need to analyse games from a 360 perspective and not just with Blue-Tinted glasses.

For one game imagine yourself being an opposing fan and watch a City game, you'll soon see which players are at the top level of this game and those who flatter to deceive.
Well I do for one.
We’ve got 2 right backs, if Walker is injured we play the other one.
He’s quite good actually.

absolutely bricking it. can’t do this for another 2 days and then for the whole month providing we get to the final. is football worth it?

Doesn’t anyone that says Sterling at RB think Pep would’ve played him there last week already with both Walker and Cancelo out? End of discussion.

Ofcourse Cancelo plays there and it’s Vinicius that needs to chase the player who is in our top 3 for assists.

Ederson has a chance to better is poor performance in the first leg. Probably the same 9 other than Cancelo coming in.
A repeat of the home game and a bit more clinical will do it. I’m quite confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.