Real Madrid (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg - Wed 4th May, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Cancelo , Dias , Laporte , Zinchenko
KDB , Rodri , Bernardo
Sterling , Jesus , Foden

Only picked Raheem ahead of Mahrez because we need energy , pace and closing down all of which Raheem is superior , also if we are needing a goal mahrez effects games from the bench , where as Raheem rarely does he needs time to get up to speed from the bench.
Supremely confident after the first game because we could have had double figures on another night and the madrid crowd will urging their side on and to over commit and we will pick them off in transition
Expecting a Guardiola tactical masterclass i.e dont fix something that isnt broken.
I'd probably go with this team too. Sterling did well on Saturday in terms of work rate, don't want to see him in any one on one situations though.

This is a game where our front three must not look for glory but rather make the right decisions. That is to pass to someone who has a tap in. So many times we pass up goal scoring opportunities because of a lack of awareness or selfishness. Maybe the only one who does see the right ball, is Phil, of the front three.
Come on you Blue Boys.

Ancelotti believes Real Madrid's second-leg comeback against Man City has already begun​

The coach was keen to celebrate the league title with the fans

Best to celebrate whilst the chance of making it to the final is still alive. Or before a dampener is put on the league title celebrations.

Starting Sterling as RB is not as bad as starting Grealish as CF.

Sometimes RW do play well as RB ( Navas )
Who can forget Kevin Keegan playing Faustino Asprilla at wing back for Newcastle? He already had to accommodate Alan Shearer and Les Ferdinand up front not to mention Peter Beardsley and David Ginola.

Who can forget Kevin Keegan playing Faustino Asprilla at wing back for Newcastle? He already had to accommodate Alan Shearer and Les Ferdinand up front not to mention Peter Beardsley and David Ginola.
Remember when elano played right back for us? He was great just spraying balls over to the left wing all game.

Ederson
Cancelo
Dias
Laporte
Zinchenko
Rodri
Bernardo
Kdb
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

Think the only real debate given the condition of the squad is sterling or mahrez. I'd go with sterling because Madrid have to go for it and his pace on the transition will give them more worries and I think he suits the high intensity the other two of the front 3 will instill. He's also more of a help defensively with vinicius and mendy on that side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.