Real Madrid (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg - Wed 4th May, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had enough of the either/or conversation. I want to win any and every cup competition we enter into. No matter how tinpot it is.
Wednesday is a season defining game. A statement of intent, and a step to the changing of the European hierarchy. This is what the purchase of City was meant to be about.
Win it once and we will be repeat winners. No doubt about it.

I've had enough of the either/or conversation. I want to win any and every cup competition we enter into. No matter how tinpot it is.
Wednesday is a season defining game. A statement of intent, and a step to the changing of the European hierarchy. This is what the purchase of City was meant to be about.
Win it once and we will be repeat winners. No doubt about it.
Perfect. It’s about winning it the first time and we will do it again and again. Also, if people can’t see how epic beating this Liverpool in a final in Paris would be, I feel sorry for them

10 different sources in madrid media are coming out with "THERE IS NO WAY ALABA WILL PLAY. no one is even thinking about it. nope, 0% chance, no way, impossible" stories

which makes me think he's definitely gonna play

If we win the PL by a point or on goal difference, we should certainly celebrate, but it hardly proves we are the best. We just happened to have won, as would be the case for them.
Winning the UCL simply takes a different kind of strategy, it is a different kind of competition, and winning it shows a team can win competitions under different circumstances.
Also, UEFA being corrupt is a big shock! So is Fifa (more so), and winning the World Cup is as prestigious as it gets

Winning the league proves you are the best because it is over a whole season where you play everyone home and away. But winning the CL is so important for our club. For the players too. I personally don't care whether it is corrupt or not. Makes it even more sweet to win it when they have tried so hard to boot us out of it.

It is the missing piece. It would be a moment that we would never forget.

If City win the league and Liverpool the CL then the CL is bigger. If City win the CL but Liverpool the league then their comeback will dominate the headlines and our CL win will soon be forgotten.

And rival fans will say we have to win it more than once to be a truly great team. But who the hell would care. We would have the big one.

I think the PL does show More on who's the better side I agree but winning the CL would also of course be massive and we would hurt are rival's more than anything else if we won that
I'm not remotely interested in 'hurting' our rivals. I don't care what anyone else thinks about City. All that matters to me is what I think.

It's petty media clickbait.

I'm not remotely interested in 'hurting' our rivals. I don't care what anyone else thinks about City. All that matters to me is what I think.

It's petty media clickbait.
For millions of our fans around the world, they would love to win the UCL above all else (for me both competitions are equal). It’s what they think as well…

If we win the PL by a point or on goal difference, we should certainly celebrate, but it hardly proves we are the best. We just happened to have won, as would be the case for them.
Winning the UCL simply takes a different kind of strategy, it is a different kind of competition, and winning it shows a team can win competitions under different circumstances.
Also, UEFA being corrupt is a big shock! So is Fifa (more so), and winning the World Cup is as prestigious as it gets
Winning the league by a point or goal difference hardly proves were the best
Seriously, what planet are you on.

I get that the ucl champions league is important for the club & no matter what trophy City competes in I want us to win but its only where it is because of the massive amounts of money involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.