Real Madrid (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg - Wed 4th May, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the most consistent wins the PL. That is what the points show. But best is subjective. That’s my view.
To win the Champions League you need to be the best at it. It’s just a different competition. If you navigate it better than others, then you the best at it. I look at Real Madrid in this, God forbid they beat us, but let’s say they do and win against Liverpool: they will have beat: PSG, Chelsea, us and Liverpool. Can you affirm that they the best team? I don’t know, but that sure as hell is an impressive run nonetheless
And if Liverpool win it after beating Benfica & Villareal

Who's the fastest option available to us for the RB berth, to mark Vinicius (assuming that Walker isn't fit and/or won't be risked)? Ake? Sure I read somewhere that his injury on saturday wasn't serious. Or Eric, with Dias and Ake in the middle?

Cancelo's acceleration is top notch. Acceleration is often a more important quality in football than top speed.

For all the bullshit around the "Champions " league it is ironic that a club that didnt win their league as Champions for over 30 years are then considered the best in the europe/world.
Only in football could a team that shoudlnt even be in a "Champions" league have the opportunity to compete in the competition.
Much preferred the original european cup , only the champions took part , but UEFA are only interested in the money hence the emergence of their over hyped cup. Fully expect UEFA's pet project to be expanded with historical records of certain clubs in the competition guaranteeing a a place in the group stages , its a glamour cup that any half decent team can win if they get enough luck and decisions from officials.
League titles determine the best teams , not cup competitions no matter how fashionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.