Real Madrid (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg - Wed 4th May, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks for Sterling, a good option from the bench will do. Made some decent runs against Leeds but still no end product, not good enough at this moment in time
Those who are itching for Sterling to start need to watch that first leg back, did you not see the technical level of that game?? I'm not trying to slate any of our players. No disrespect but we're not up against Junior Firpo and Dallas.

Phil Foden, ball gets spread out to him from 30 yards 20 ft in the air coming over his shoulder, first touch he controls it, almost simultaneously he whips the ball in the box. Another phase he receives the ball in the corner Carjvahal is pressing him tight, quick feet and feint he gets out and passes to KdB who whips in a ball to Jesus in the Box, result goal.

Mahrez receives the ball on the touchline, 4 defenders around him,he drives forward with purpose, jinks in between two defenders feints right but goes left, sees the dart into the box by KdB and picks him out with a pinpoint accurate cross, result goal.

There are levels to this game, I don't need to mention the technical level of our opponents, but Modric was harassed and harried in the middle of the park and was still able to get off some exquisite passes, he puts himself about too, reminds me of Bernardo Silva.

Have real played this weekend or have la liga/uefa given them another week off.

We’ve not played with a 3 all season and you think we now try it in our most important game? Jeez
While I doubt very much we would play 3 at the back, I refer you to the many games pep has changed formation/tactics in previous big champions league games before dismissing anything.

Pep won't be doing any of that, for a start Ake is potentially out so that leaves us with 4 defenders (Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko).

He's not going to start playing 3-4-3 for the first time this season in our biggest game of the season. It's not a computer game where players just adapt, changing system means the players have to re-learn where everyone is going to be on the pitch, it can't be done in 3 or 4 days.
IT'S PEP, he literally has a 'Computer Game' in his head. He played 3-4-3 against Lyon in a Qtr Final who finished 7th in the 'Uber Eats' French League. He dropped our best CB Stones to the bench and played a 35 year old midfielder Fernandinho, a post injury Laporte and the calamitous, error prone Eric Garcia as centre backs against the mighty 'Maxwell Cornet' and 'Drogba Regen' 'Toko-Ekambi'.

'He's not going to play 3-4-3 in our biggest game of the season' are you sure about that ????

This is the same Coach who, in Manchester City's biggest game ever played without a defensive midfielder, disrupted the starting 11 that got them to the final and started an out of form, out of confidence winger who had started NONE of the previous knockout games against one of the most promising right-backs England has ever produced, please remind me how that went.

Don't ever doubt the baldiness of Pep.

That sir is just BRILLIANT lol.
I'm sure our supporters would have similar feelings if other teams from England were involved - but with them being on the losing end.
I'll take the 0-4 at the end for us though thanks :)

Well I want Villarreal win Liverpool.

Because Villarreal is master, man.

That's just a very little village in Castellón (Valencia), who is a region known for his corruption.

The family Roig have giant companies, for exemple most famous supermarket in Spain, or Porcelanosa, a company of ceramic tiles, etc.

Porcelanosa.jpg

It's all a connection between those few families and politicians, who are in court every fucking day.

Connection with guys like this:

49ca308b-0893-4b78-9066-7f49561a2bc6_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

CFabra.jpg

el-bigotes-kNH-U601583825531IxE-624x385@Las%20Provincias.JPG

486120c9-fd9d-4198-a977-3b49fe284c50_16-9-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

It's amazing because is like "I don't hide I'm a ganster mafias. Unlike. I want show you with my look what I am".

Sometimes they kill each other if they peach/blow/snitch.

If you dont know how a team of little village with same importance as that small neighborhood from which your great-grandfather emigrated last century, is today to 1 match for play a final Champions, thats the answer.

We’ve not played with a 3 all season and you think we now try it in our most important game? Jeez
Do You think Joao Cancelo at RB is a good idea against Vini JR??? Seriously Man, some of yous need to analyse games from a 360 perspective and not just with Blue-Tinted glasses.

For one game imagine yourself being an opposing fan and watch a City game, you'll soon see which players are at the top level of this game and those who flatter to deceive.

I think we need Gundo to control the midfield.

Ederson
Cancelo Dias Laporte Ake
Rodrigo
Bernie Ilkay
Mahrez KDB Foden

4-1 city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.