Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Perhaps a bit off-topic, but Liverpool have made good recent signings for modest sums and are the better for it, but we’ve made a big-money signing and at best we Are pretty much where we were. Perhaps that’s why they are in the final and we are not!
Go to the Media thread and look at Tolmies list of players from both clubs.....Henceforth!

seconds???! at least 10 mins lad.. stop being happy clapper and realise pep has cost us AGAINN in champions league…

No he has not. At 88 minutes we were through with breathing room. How is that Peps fault?

Put it in context fella…. you are watching match of the day.. and one team is two goals up after almost scoring twice in the last few minutes and they have the ball by the oppositions corner flag with 88 mins on the clock and they proceed to concede two goals from there… how on earth would you laugh at the manager? It’s absolutely down to the players at that point.

Pep had done his job.

Ridiculous comment. De Gea wins games for United because that's what goalkeepers at shit football clubs do. Help them cling on to results. We don't need a goalkeeper to "win us games" because 99% of the time we dominate games and put teams to bed for half time and Ederson doesn't have anything to do.

If you want to watch a team where the keeper wins you 12-15 points a season, you're supporting the wrong football club.
bollocks. what did schmeichel do for utd? they had a decent team but still pulled them out of the shit with one on ones and could pass a ball and throw it. neyuer similar.
ive no idea who the answer is as im not a scout but i guarantee there a far better keepers out here who can pass a ball but actualy save a couple of shots aswell

At least 5 mins of that injury time went on a madrid player rubbing his groin. Then Junior was about to be taken off, said 'no wait watch this' , and went down to waste more time... not suggesting that's why we lost it but serious questions need asking. After a general ok game, the officals seemed to do all they could to get Madrid over the line in the end.

It has to be said that De Gea has kept those idiots in the top half of the league for quite a few years.

One thing I would say is that a cheeky punt on Henderson as to compete with Eddy would be worth a try. He might have a medical issue post Covid but if healthy he could be proper competition. Much as a like Steffen, there's just no way he's good enough to be our back up keeper. As we have seen in successive FA Cup S/F's...
I’ve said it many times on here. Henderson is England’s best keeper.

Nah not buying that, gets too easy a ride compared to others. He’s not been great all season.
I hear you, he definitely gets an easier ride then others.
He was poor tonight and by his lofty standards he’s not had a great season. I don’t think playing false nine in large parts has helped him.
Frustrating night to say the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.