Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Pep is so far from fucked it’s untrue. He had us set up to win it and we almost did. We outplayed them at home missed so many chances and gave away 2 awful goals. Not on Pep. Away from home we were leading 5-3 in the 90th minute and we had the biggest meltdown since Birmingham away in 1998. Players let themselves down, not Pep.

This will hurt Pep as he played it right but our players forgot to play for 7 minutes.
I didn't say it's on Pep, I said he was fucked!

Haaland and Alvarez are a start. If we want to win the big one and see out the league more easily we could do a lot worse than offer united 30m for Ronaldo and give him Whatever wages he wants for two or three years. The best player of the last 30 years was lined up for us in the summer and we turned him down. Criminal
Don't think I can agree with you there now, sorry. We do need more than one striker though. In future when scouting players our first question should be @ can they shoot on target?' whatever position we are going for. Too many outfield players hit the second or third tier when it seems impossible to do so.

That was peak Joe he faded badly at the end. Were stuck with Eddie unfortunately. I'd even say De Gea in nets we don't lose that game.
100%. I struggle to name a game Ederson has won for us with saves. I can name about ten this season de Gea has for them

He’s not good enough at stopping shots. Simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.