Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

I admit I expected Dias to be doing that. If anything, he was one of the most headless of the chickens. Really surprised and disappointed.
This.
I was expecting Dias to pick up the skippers arm band next year after dinho going. But he has a long way to go in my opinion when we have our backs to the wall

Rather lose to Madrid tonite than spend shed loads of money (again) going to Paris and losing to the Dippers again. Until we have a striker we ain't good enough to dine at the top table.

First team that ground has had a (partially constructed) roof keeping the noise in. They will be harder to beat at home as a result

One of the best in the world... Perhaps, on his day. He looked nothing like that last night, when it really mattered. Not his fault though. Pep should know better than flog an obviously 70% player to death from the start.

Modric? Totally different player, playing with / covered by technically equal players, in a totally different, less competitive league.

That's why Modric is a more technically efficient player than De Bruyne in my opinion.
They were far more lively when Cameviggia replaced Kroos, he is a class player. Need to be starting him against the scousers

If there was a game to play a not fully fit Kevin, this was it.

I'm very firmly in the 'PL is better than the CL' camp. As such, I'd rather see a fit(ter) KDB playing in the last 4 games rather than risk him in one.

We've supposedly got/had the best squad in the PL... Last night showed a lack of depth, and matters have got a lot worse, possibly losing De Bruyne and Walker at least.

I'd only risk important players in the last game of the season and only if it was a must win match.

I've got a horrible feeling that by starting with De Bruyne, Pep was prepared to effectively write off the PL last night in his pursuit of the owner's CL dream.

Gundogan should have started, with KDB on the bench in case of emergency.

Just my opinion though... However, it's easy to post in hindsight.

how can we sort out the defensive problems that cost us against real madrid as quick as possible?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.