Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Makes a change for Pep to end a crucial European game with an odd line up rather than start with one. Same result though.

I wonder how it will impact us mentally for the rest of the season. Hopefully it will galvanise us to ensure we don’t drop any more points…but it could go the other way….

It would be a travesty if we don’t win anything this season.

To manage the game so well, to then have zero game management when you concede 1, 2 then a break before giving a stupid penalty away. Absolutely criminal and on pep and the players. Bring us lots of joy but don’t have know how to kick us in the bollocks in this competition. Thank god we threw the fa cup away again ey…… furious tonight.

As corrupt officiating as you will ever see. Standard for us in the latter stages of the CL.
3 mins was an absolute joke added on and the bent ref blew on 2mins 52 seconds of a minimum 3. Should have been at least 7.

But
We can only blame ourselves. Cancelo piss poor game management at 1-0 when he crossed to the keeper started it all.
i do not know how we always look fucked yet Dippers fresh.
Our finishing once again cost us, you cannot miss the chances we miss and expect to win the CL. Its been a weakness for a while now. And do we need to address Ederson, so many shots on target results in a goal.
Awful way to go out, just the PL left now but looks like we are sending out a patched up and unfit team these days where Dippers have a full squad.

But my god, that ref tonight. You cannot argue there is a clear bias against us, is most weeks home and abroad. Following on from the awful officials at Leeds.
Agree. We have to take officiating (which is terrible) out of games though, and we shouldn’t have to

Don’t even know where to start or how we break down this loss.. I can’t explain it. I feel that if KDB just showed up today we’d have won but he just didn’t play anything like we know he can. My biggest fear now is for Sunday, we have got to go out and win that. The players will be nackered and disappointed how do you pick them up from that?
Show them trips to Colchester,Lincoln and Southend and Macclesfield…. I understand where your coming from also . When we stop being typical city I’ll never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.