Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

and yet grealish caused far more problems in the time he was on today than sterling has done for about 3 games
i’m not a sterling fan.. but grealish had them chances because they were chasing but think sterling over grealish anyday!!!! and that’s why i’m saying poor subs by pep!

There is no chemistry between Dias and La Porte.

Not making excuse for Dias, but La Porte situational awareness under any sort of pressure is shocking. He is an accident waiting to happen. We get away with it most weeks because most teams don't have the ability to hurt us.

We had that Dias/Stones partnership where we went a dozen games without conceding even a Goal. La Porte returned from injury, Pep broke up the partnership and chemistry and we started conceding Goals again.

Really don't rate La Porte never have.
I’ve only looked at aymeric as a back up option within our centre backs including Ruud Gullit (Ake). Looking back I wish Ake would’ve partnered Dias tonight

If you need someone to 'motivate' you to win an elusive title, you need fucking off.

That's just a ridiculous thing to say!
Don’t talk shit. Motivation is a huge factor in any sport. You need to be more motivated than your opponent. Any successful team or individual has that. Motivation comes from within but top managers/leaders make you realise it when you need it most.

There is no chemistry between Dias and La Porte.

Not making excuse for Dias, but La Porte situational awareness under any sort of pressure is shocking. He is an accident waiting to happen. We get away with it most weeks because most teams don't have the ability to hurt us.

We had that Dias/Stones partnership where we went a dozen games without conceding even a Goal. La Porte returned from injury, Pep broke up the partnership and chemistry and we started conceding Goals again.

Really don't rate La Porte never have.
I agree about Laporte but also I don’t think Dias is as good as we think either. Stones is head and shoulders our best centre back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.