Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

For an objective non-City view - I came into work this morning and to a man (and woman) that game was thoroughly enjoyed last night. Mainly United and Liverpool supporters, but they thought it was an excellent game with two stunning goals.
United supporters saying the ref was very lenient on them first half and that could have had a bearing on the result.

giphy.gif

I think Real played in 2nd or 3rd gear for all of the first half and much of the second.
Unlike last year's first leg they decided to be more compact this time and deny us any space as they feared in an open game city can really hurt them and city weren't prepared to go all out either so we saw a cagey game and got the desired result. Not getting out of 2nd and 3rd gear usually refers to a team under performing, it's not when you're made to do so.

I've just watched some of the highlights from last night and Madrid moaning about the ball being out is Daft ?
a couple of things are the officials or VAR did not think it was out, and the biggest thing for me is Madrid won the ball back and give it away, so it was 2nd transition and even if it was out you had the ball back,
Would they be complaining if they had won it back which they did,but went up the other end and scored themselves..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.