Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Some of the negativity on this thread is unbelievable
Yes it would have been lovely to thump them by three goals but RM are a very good team when they put their minds to it and fully focus. Their defence was like ours last night and played really well
We're at half time in a CL semi final with the second half at our gaff, so we hold the advantage
However, sometimes playing away from home suits this lot (thinking of Chelsea last season and Liverpool this) so I'm expecting a similar first half to the one we witnessed last night
Scoring first will be critical

COYB

I think he’ll go same team again except maybe Ake if fit, although that’s unlikely. Think he’ll want to keep Foden, Alvarez and Mahrez fresh in case we go to extra time.

I don’t understand how any fans can not be happy with that result last night. To get a draw at the Bernabeau is not to be sniffed at and whilst we were not at our best, I still thought it was a decent performance especially 1st half. Obviously there is still some work to be done, but our home record in the CL is excellent and Madrid know there ia lot more to come from City.

The way the media just ignored the Rudiger one is terrible. He went in full force onto the side of Gundo's head and neck. At the last second Rudiger changed his body position and used his elbow to smash into Gundo. It was skilful and deliberate and very clear on the slow motion playback. It was not an accidental collision. People playing rugby have been paralysed and even killed in these sorts of incidents. It has been airbrushed out of history by TV and the press.
In RU that would have been a send off , he’s a powerful man , Gundos not soft he was sparkled !!
I hope next week we get a a better ref and var support,
They will be dirty if they start to lose ,they’ll be gunning again for , KdB, Eerling , Jack, Gundo again,
we all know City can’t afford to loose any with the rundown to PL Crown ,

I don’t understand how any fans can not be happy with that result last night. To get a draw at the Bernabeau is not to be sniffed at and whilst we were not at our best, I still thought it was a decent performance especially 1st half. Obviously there is still some work to be done, but our home record in the CL is excellent and Madrid know there ia lot more to come from City.
T'is the BM way. I'm with you; it was a fantastic result. They're the reigning CL champions, playing in their own backyard. And they went one up. To get a draw out of that is no mean feat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.