Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Thought Real were supposed to be classy, but their main plan last night was gamesmanship and 'dark arts'. Thought we were playing Atletico, they were such a bunch of cunts.

Don't know how the Kroos foul hasn't got more attention. Clear straight red for me considering how high and far away from the ball it was.

Rudiger on Gundo also. He left the elbow in, it's what he does, we know that - do refs not know it?

Carvajal... Could have been booked numerous times. Bit of a shithouse. The acting was horrendous.

Appealing for imaginary handballs, diving... You name it. Wankers.

And as for coming up with this imaginary visualization of the ball going out of play... It's shite. Not accurate and not something you use VAR for. They are solely shouting about it in an attempt to look hard done by so that the 2nd leg ref feels they are owed something.

We did well to stay calm at times, but tbh I wish we'd have fought back and complained about some of the things a bit more than we did. There was one dive by Camavinga that got a freekick and everyone just seemed to accept it and walk away, but zero contact.

Still... Halftime and in a decent position to get stuck into the second leg and rip them apart. I don't see how someone with Foden's ability can play no part in that game when it comes to it. Give them something extra to worry about.

We've just got to worry about getting a win against Everton unscathed first...
Great post, the Kroos dive should’ve been the end of him as well, clear simulation, that game was akin to RM of the Mourinho days playing Pep’s Barca, we now have to be very switched on in the second leg as the ref might not be as forgiving as last nights, there’s no sense in looking for the wrong kind of retribution, RM and their press/followers are already seeking some kind of levelling up, we do it with the football and make the officials obsolete

Idiots at work and friends keep texting me saying our goal should have stood and I keep saying “ send me evidence why “ ??

They keep sending that cartoon photo someone on the Madrid pay roll made for bein sports hours after that match..

Madness to me people can’t see it’s to crank pressure on uefa and refs for next week.

I keep asking people to send evidence which isn’t this graphic design and they can’t Lol.
Just agree with them Ash, it kills them. You get back to peace & tranquility.

Some of the negativity on this thread is unbelievable
Yes it would have been lovely to thump them by three goals but RM are a very good team when they put their minds to it and fully focus.

For some stupid reason, many on here don't rate Real, despite them being top 3 in the world (together with us and Bayern) and the kings of the CL. Guess this is their way to deal with insecurities. Pointing out the quality of Real makes them nervous.

It's simple: Real have a top team with a great manager and many quality players, but City are probably better. To question Real is to question City. If we win the tie with Real, United and Liverpool fans will be the first to say Real are shit...

I don’t understand how any fans can not be happy with that result last night. To get a draw at the Bernabeau is not to be sniffed at and whilst we were not at our best, I still thought it was a decent performance especially 1st half. Obviously there is still some work to be done, but our home record in the CL is excellent and Madrid know there ia lot more to come from City.
Getting a 1-1 draw away from home hasn’t ended too badly for us this campaign, either…

We were not at our best, maybe some nerves, we are the better team, that was obvious even to their fans, they barely got a touch first 20 mins but Real are the masters in this competition, a 1 1 draw is a good result

The absolute fucking nerve of Real Madrid to complain about officials is laughable.
And they won the fucking ball back and then gave it away before Kev scored his worldie.

It’s desperation to make it seem like they were hard done by because they know we will likely tear them apart at the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.