Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

They had no gears to go too. You honestly think they were happy with a draw, our goal showed you how rattled they got.
Of course they aren't happy with a draw, it's a much worse result for them than it is for us. I'd have been happier had we won though, which I think is well within our powers to have done, even if a draw is a "decent" result.

For the game at the Etihad,I'll like to see Alvarez provide some support for Walker and also run up at Camavinga. He would open up a lot of spaces for Haaland. Bernie needs to go central alongside Rodri. Gundo to come from the bench.
Bernie got caught dribbling and losing the ball an awful lot, and their speed on the counter exacerbated his lack of legs, esp defensively.

Yeah all of that's an extreme overreaction. Carvajal should have been booked, already said that and already stated he showed the same leniency towards our players second half for repeated fouls. Neither of the other two were red cards, not even arguable ones and I can absolutely guarantee you wouldn't be suggesting they were if it had been a city player commiting the foul.

The Carvajal stuff you can argue is he gets a booking he doesn't do any of the other stuff, but it isn't certain.

Disagree about Kroos though. All day a straight red for me. Nowhere near the ball and with a fair degree of force. Pretty out of control.

Gets to this stage of competitions though and the refs don't want to make big decisions. Well, sometimes they should.

20230509_205231.jpg

The Carvajal stuff you can argue is he gets a booking he doesn't do any of the other stuff, but it isn't certain.

Disagree about Kroos though. All day a straight red for me. Nowhere near the ball and with a fair degree of force. Pretty out of control.

Gets to this stage of competitions though and the refs don't want to make big decisions. Well, sometimes they should.

View attachment 78355
Cannot argue with that.

Weird how when you fix the line on BEIN's own terrible grainy graphic it looks inconclusive...

The red line they've drawn intersects with the middle of the white line for.... reasons, it actually looks like it's been purposely manipulated in the middle of the line to make it look more out than it actually is.

You simply can't call this ball out with a shitty 3D model when there's no proper technology being used, Hawkeye needs about 8 cameras to be properly calibrated to get this level of accuracy, without that everything else is speculative nonsense. If it is out it's going to be down to the millimetre, not the kind of call a referee can easily make on the field.

1683729161469.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.