Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Every year we play in this competition it seems we not only have to beat the teams in front of us but the officials as well. Teams like Real Madrid are allowed to foul and cheat with almost impunity. They do it all the time and the pundits purr about how streetwise they are as if it's something to be proud of. That's fine but it's only because the bent fucking refs allow it. If we or another team tried the same tactics it would be yellow and red cards galore.

This place never ceases to amaze me. There's some seriously miserable fuc sods on here. We played the first leg of the CL semi final tonight, against the reigning CL champions, in their own backyard. We went one down to a fantastic strike, and we battled back to earn a well deserved draw. People really need to try and recognise that.

2012 onward fans most of them, the rest forgot where they come from

I thought the ref was excellent. Only thing he missed was the Rudiger foul on Gundo.

Both teams were kicking fuck out of each other and he dealt with it really well and calmly. Didn’t take any shit from either team surrounding him and told both teams to fuck off when they did.

It was a proper game of football that. Physical as fuck. Thought we got away with a few bookings and so did they but I’d rather the ref keep his card in his pocket instead of running around booking everyone.
Yes agree a good game, well fought by both teams, some huge shithousery from rm that the ref 'missed' though, overall I thought he was a typical chumps league ref - i.e. shite! :)

Really happy with the result, some very tired legs out there with loads of running in the heat going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.