Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

THE BOYS IN BLUE DIDN’T GIVE IN, THEY FOUGHT TO GO END. THANK YOU CITY, THANK YOU LADS, THANK YOU FANS. YOU SHOWED ‘EM, YOU SHOWED ‘EM ALL. BOY DID YOU SHOW ‘EM. ESPECIALLY THAT LOT OF LEG BREAKING ATTEMPTERS (allegedly) ESPECIALLY THAT BIASED, HORRIBLE, SPECSAVERS NEEDING MEDIA, BUT TONIGHT FROM ALL I HEARD VERY MUCH ESPECIALLY THE CHEATING, VERY BLIND EUFA REFEREES!

Well done John Boy. I will be voting for you of course but from what I’ve heard via text tonight Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, Ederson also needs an honourable mention! :-)

p.s. I’m so sorry to be shouting but I’m so angry. I had people sending me messages, not all City supporters who were disgusted at the way we were being refereed so I wanted to shout for our hard working boys. Apologies.

If you'd offered me 1-1 before kick-off I'd have taken it. We were dogged and in control of the ball but we did look exhausted especially towards the end (probably the heat). Solid performance.

Have Real ever beaten us at home? I remember that excruciating 0-0 but can't remember them beating us.

Either way, with better conditions and home advantage I think we are twice the team Real are and I'd back us to get past them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.