Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

I’m still scratching my head at the refs decision not to award us that free kick on the edge of the box against Stones in a dangerous position. Went straight to a Madrid player to who then gave us the ball.
Anyway I’ll take that against this lot after going one down and a victory at our place to seal it next week.
Onto everton now… come on City!!!

Honestly though they was there for the taking if we’d have up our gears the 1st 20/30 min, thought we showered them a little too much respect and our short game wasn’t quite right tonight .
We let them grow into the game after that and was happy to just traded with them for the rest of the game .
Hoping we come out of ourselves at our place and put them away early to settle the nerves , I’d like to be booking flights at half time with a nice 3 goal cushion.
Remind me who we were playing

Honestly, a really average performance from us. Even with all that we were slightly better than them. We cannot play Bernardo again next week. He is just physically bullied by Camavinga, and slow us down too much. Madrid style is just not for him
Foden if Bernie doesn’t play

Utterly disgusting from BT sport here. Humphrey is a shite host anyway but outwardly posting this shit

We were loving it the other year when Linekar posted a similar video of him and Ferdinand jumping around celebrating Messi’s free kick to put Barça 3-0 up against Liverpool.

It got a number of posts and a lot of laugher on this site at the time.

We need to stop being so sensitive as a fanbase.

Nowt up with that from Ferdinand, let him celebrate. I’ve done it in Rags faces in the pub before now, looking a right shithouse haha! He’s actually the fairest Rag pundit of the lot when it comes to City, don’t mind him.

Rio was not on air when that video was captured. At the end of the day, he's a United legend. He doesn't want us to do well and that's as it should be. When he's on the air, however, you expect him to uphold the highest standards of impartiality. I think he does ok, certainly better than Neville's recent output of emotionally incontinent drivel. Jake is wrong to leak that video.
Jake Humphreys being the biggest **** when rio and owen are on the screen deserves an award of its own. that guy is a straight up fucking weirdo .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.