Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Unreal stadium once it’s finished. It’s understandable any player in world football (Bellingham) fancying some of that.

Yes Ferdinand is a **** but every single one of us would react exactly the same if Madrid had just scored against that lot.
I know what you’re saying but his supposed mate Joleon is sat next to him, a bit of respect needed imho, instead he’s celebrating like a complete fool & trying to sound like he’s commentating on the game, then laughs (he’s a ****) unless Joleon did a knee slide with his bollocks hanging out when Kev scored

We were loving it the other year when Linekar posted a similar video of him and Ferdinand jumping around celebrating Messi’s free kick to put Barça 3-0 up against Liverpool.

It got a number of posts and a lot of laugher on this site at the time.

We need to stop being so sensitive as a fanbase.

Nowt up with that from Ferdinand, let him celebrate. I’ve done it in Rags faces in the pub before now, looking a right shithouse haha! He’s actually the fairest Rag pundit of the lot when it comes to City, don’t mind him.

Yep.
I'm cool with ferdinand,neville et al wanting us to lose,adds to the fun when we don't.

really happy with the result, a bit concerned that we weren’t creating enough clear cut open play chances and relied on that de bruyne strike to get us back in the game but players will be getting fatigued about now. all to play for at home
How many open play chances did Madrid create?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.