Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Watched on mute and hence no influence from comms or anything.
Thought the ref was fine

Thought the ref was fine? No offence, but how? You think it was fine that Carvajal booted and barged Jack around for the entire first half, embarrassed his own players feigning an injury to try and get Jack punished, and had four official fouls but no yellow card?

Or how about the part where he gave them multiple free kicks throughout the second half for every little nudge? Or when he gave Ilkay a yellow for his one and only foul of the match, which wasn't even close to what Carvajal got away with?

The ref was a fucking joke mate.

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but if Gundo or Bernardo get booked in the return leg would that rule them out of any potential final we may make? Know it used to be the case but not sure if that's still the rules or not.
No only red cards count for final these days

I don't know how to feel about that... Yes, we got a draw but it was a pretty poor showing.

The fact that Pep didn't make a single sub is so bizarre that dare I say it borders cowardice.
Pardon? Mate, we came away from the 14 time & current European Champions with a draw, & a second leg to come at home.

We're only at halftime, & we still control our own destiny & now have home advantage. If it were the other way around, we'd be pissed. However we won the home match, & were winning the return when Real scored three in ten minutes to knock us out.

We've done brilliantly well tonight imo... \0/

I'm still baffled as to why Pep is so reluctant to make subs when he can see players are struggling physically, which I assume was the case tonight. So Mahrez, Foden, Alvarez, Laporte all pencilled in for Everton then?
It’s to do with rhythm and Pep planning out the upcoming games. I think we should have all learnt by now that Pep does this more times than not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.