Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

How fast did Kevin's strike travel - 80mph maybe? Take your ball to the park and boot it as hard as you can and watch how it can take an age to travel 25 yards. Then come home and watch the replay of Kev's rocket powered shot - all timing, precision and elegance.

I don’t think 80 MPH is actually that fast for a shot. Vaguely remember reading something years ago and some of the big boys were hitting them at well over a 100.

Excellent game and result, very happy with that. I thought Pep got his tactics bang on, a perfect balance of defense and attack. We didn't lose our cool when they started cheating, claiming handballs, fouls etc and the ref did a fair job.
It's a daunting place to go and get a result but I thought we handled ourselves very professionally. We of course will win part 2.
Well done Pep and the boys !!

How fast did Kevin's strike travel - 80mph maybe? Take your ball to the park and boot it as hard as you can and watch how it can take an age to travel 25 yards. Then come home and watch the replay of Kev's rocket powered shot - all timing, precision and elegance.
It was ludicrous speed

ESPN UK
ESPN UK1 hour ago
Kevin De Bruyne faced up against Luka Modric, Toni Kroos and Fede Valverde at the Bernabeu and walked out as MOTM
uVZTJbs-6PQy9aOabR6nYaurT0TCioEo6Xtby6TrGfdQ7Ju-JwwsghaigEepZG9vTVLyseS-qDw1TQ=s800-nd-v1

our season compared to theirs, no wonder we were leggy at the end. Some sublime touches from both teams, spoiled by shithouse play-acting by RM. Not using subs seems odd to some of us, until you consider Pep's depth of experience as player and manager, and how it can backfire by disrupting rhythm and formation.
so different to the prem, tactics and quality we only come up against in brief flurries, all in all, more to be pleased about than worried about.
I dont believe in voodoo and curses, but just in case, i'll give it a go tonight regarding the thuggish twat rudiger,

I wonder how much the abolition of the away goals rule is taking effect on a team's mentality. It certainly means that you don't need to panic at 1-0 down with 25 minutes to go. I was thinking 'please keep it to 1-0' instead of 'we badly need an away goal'. Weirdly, I felt less worried about RM scoring at 1-1 than I did at 0-0. I guess old habits die hard.

Definitely. 1-0 loss was a really hazardous result away in the first leg. Just left you with so much pressure to keep a clean sheet at home. Would have quite happily taken it tonight during the period between the two goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.