Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Not sure the weather will have that much effect on Madrid , its f*cking cold there in the winter as well , it should help our energy levels though , i think we will run their ageing team off the park next week.
Give them no respect , they can shove their 'istree where the sun doesnt shine , the upstarts are here to stay :)

I thought we were extremely poor on the ball at times, probably gundogan and kdb’s poorest night this season on the ball. Off the ball we were solid.

Pep really should have let Mahrez have 10 minutes to run at them but I guess it was prudence to keep them all on.

Bring these fuckers on next week.
?

FvuIUMOWwAEG2L9

Go on Alfie lad
Make them have it Alfie.

Realy good result today , it could be argued that we were not at our best but it shoes how far we have come and learnt in the CL.
Started off by dominating the game until Madrid scored out of nowhere.
At this point in years gone by we may have gone hell for leather and got picked off again, and that could well be the tie over .
Instead we regrouped and ensured that we were safe at the back .im not sure they had a shot on target between Jr's goal and Kevs Thunderbastard .
We will turn these dirty cheating badtards over next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.