Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

If he needs a walker, he should be nowhere near our first 11.

98d3087f287dab8777aa36d1ef044bcd.png
hahaa nice one.

You could see Kyle egging VJR on 'Go on, me and you, lets have a race - I'm the one player you can't run away from.'

Think many are getting overly confident about next week. This Real team won 4-0 at Barca, 5-2 at Liverpool and have one of the worlds top 3 players. I know we have great players too but they may be more suited to playing us on the break. I can see it being incredibly tough. They also have a better goaly who can make many great saves. I still make it 50/50.

These fuckers acutally did check the names on the tickets ...

Someone know why we got only 1800 out of 80K?

Couldnt watch this after all, how did we play ? I dont care if we were shit so long as we won and win next week, winning ugly is fine by me
I thought we did alright Kaz considering the heat, in my view we slightly shaded it but it was quite even.
Think both teams were sizing each other up before next Wednesdays slugfest.

I thought we did alright Kaz considering the heat, in my view we slightly shaded it but it was quite even.
Think both teams were sizing each other up before next Wednesdays slugfest.
Thanks , my brother died that evening , unexpectedly so i didnt watch the game , looking foward to next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.