Real Madrid (A) - Tue 9th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll suffer a narrow defeat here and that would be fine by me, 2-1 Real. We're looking pretty spent at the minute which is quite understandable considering the amount of games we're playing. Team wise it should be Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Akanji, Rodri, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Bernardo, Grealish, Haaland
Hope City prove me wrong for the umpteenth time, but I'm just not convinced we'll have the legs in this game
There are lots of fresh legs in the team you have named. Six of them didn't play today.

Team picks itself. Ake being out "might" benefit us here as I'd like Walker to cover that right side and he may decide to go with 4 centre halves if Ake was fit

Watching it now. All their threat comes down the left.
Madrid are not a one man team, but fair to say if we keep Viniscus quiet over the 2 legs (easier said than done) then we have a decent chance of progressing.

If ever the sentence chat shit get banged was created it was for Vinicius Jr, arrogant little prick is easy to wind up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.