Real Madrid (A) - Tue 9th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching the lads doing training live on sky sports, going through their paces and they finish the drill and Laporte and Philips give eachother a little hand slap as they pass eachother.

Love the team spirit this group have, they would die for eachother.

If we look after what we do I honestly believe that RM can't compete, if Pep puts a side out with his normal tactics then we walk this with the help of one dominant leg.

No fucking about Pep please ;)

I think we will be out for revenge versus Madrid. Last season, it was a huge choke on our part, we were the better team for 179mins and somehow we fucked it. Against Everton, we might not be at our best due to the mental fatigue, so us not being able to be as motivated as for Madrid. Especially if we were to win on Tuesday. Besides, we have a 2nd leg to worry about as well, so I expect a lot of changes from Pep at the weekend.
I think he rarely makes a lot of changes. I’d say maybe a couple, but I guess it depends on any injury/fitness concerns after the first leg.
There’s a long enough gap Tues to Sun to play exactly the same team first leg and at Everton, but it’s the thought of the second leg the following Wednesday that night give him something to consider, changes-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.