Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why close the roof?
Because they're crapping themselves and want the crowd to be noisier.
RM are shit scared of City chucking them out again so they will use any tactic to gain an advantage.

Love to beat these fuckers at their place. If I was Pep I'd play Bernado/Foden as false 9 and play Kova instead of Haaland.

Ederson/Ortega

Lewis
Dias
Stones
Akanji

Bernardo
Kova
Rodri
Grealish

Kdb
Foden

So it’s either Rico or Gvardiol tomorrow? Two seasons ago Walker’s injury cost us against Real. Hopefully it won’t be the case tomorrow. I’d guess that Pep will make sure Akanji is up against Vinicius Jr and if Lewis plays it will be be left back if Gvardiol is out.

It will be very tough match, we didn’t create a lot away last year but KDB bailed us out. We’ll need to create more and ride out any storm.

We have the quality but we need to be much sharper in preventing counters and must take any opportunities that come our way. Outside of Haaland, KDB, Foden and Rodri we don’t have enough goal threat. We need more from Grealish and Bernardo or Alvarez or Doku if they feature.
I remember us dominating the first 1/2 hour. Not a lot of clearcut chances, but we were clearly in control until Vinicius scored that wonder goal

Madrid likely line up lot more energy in that midfield without Modric compared to last season . Bernardo definitely needs to play Center midfield imo to counter the energy of Camavinga and Valverde. No courtois is a massive bonus for us even though Lunin has been pretty solid he still yet to be tested on the biggest games in which he could crack so hopefully we put him under pressure. Think a score draw is probably the most likely outcome again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.