Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr Southgate. Thankyou for trying to destroy my football teams season. You really have done a fantastic job. It's probably the only thing you’ve ever done with any conviction you useless fucking waistcoat wearing cuckold ****! I did say 'trying' though, because you're going to fail. We're MANCHESTER FUCKING CITY and we're made of proper stuff. Now fuck off to them Rag bastards, there's a good horse faced boy.

Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

Closing the roof at the Bernabau, doesn’t that make all the internal air conditioning units turn on? It was energy sapping the heat last time for our lot, a closed roof might help on the conditions.
Given it’s going to be no more than 12-14C this evening in Madrid we definitely don’t need air con.

Bit worried about the injuries tonight. If there was 1 game you would want walker and ake this is it. I'm also concerned about stones playing twice in a week. I've got a feeling pep may spring a surprise tonight, esp if gvaridol is out. Does he trust gomez?? Probably not! But gives us pace and allows akanji to cover Lewis and gets foden, de bruyne and silva in the team!

Ortega/Ederson

Akanji stones dias

Lewis rodri silva gomez

Foden de bruyne

Haaland
Its an option but I think more likey

Ederson
Lewis stones dias akanji

Rodri silva
Foden de bruyne grealish

Haaland

Akanji has to play against Vini and I think Gvardiol has to play if fit - but sitting deeper, with Stones stepping into midfield from CB. I like Rico a lot but his best role is inverting into midfield and that would leave us exposed - we lose the ball and he doesn't have the Walker recovery pace.

Come on city
Real Madrid are overated big time
Get Julian out of the team and play 5 in midfield
Control the game win the tie
These drew with RB liepzig at home and conceded 20 shots
Will batter them at home next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.