Real Madrid & Abu Dhabi partnership (merged)

Re: Real Madrid agree ‘strategic partnership’ with Abu Dhabi

Don't see how this would benefit City.

Success in business is based on relationships, do not underestimate this news.

This relationship might help City to gain some preferential treatment in buying some of Real Madrid jewelries in the future, or when City might need some support in any future dialogue in UEFA.

Millennium said:
Success in business is based on relationships, do not underestimate this news.

This relationship might help City to gain some preferential treatment in buying some of Real Madrid jewelries in the future, or when City might need some support in any future dialogue in UEFA.
Bit far stretched... IMO

I just find it a bit wierd that a company that mansour is chairman of is going to pump so much money into any club,not just madrid,that COULD do business with other clubs that could potentially de-rail what he's trying to achieve with CFG.
Let's just say madrid sell isco and ronaldo to the rags and bale to Chelsea,would that not be helping our rivals?
Just seems a bizarre deal to me,maybe someone can explain it better.

SPIDERBOY said:
I just find it a bit wierd that a company that mansour is chairman of is going to pump so much money into any club,not just madrid,that COULD do business with other clubs that could potentially de-rail what he's trying to achieve with CFG.
Let's just say madrid sell isco and ronaldo to the rags and bale to Chelsea,would that not be helping our rivals?

Well the Press release I saw said that it was a financing deal, not an investment. Didn't look too closely, but wouldn't that just mean IPIC have seen an opportunity to make some money out of a large loan to Real Madrid?

aguero93:20 said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Well the Press release I saw said that it was a financing deal, not an investment. Didn't look too closely, but wouldn't that just mean IPIC have seen an opportunity to make some money out of a large loan to Real Madrid?

That's how this reads to me. HH of course has a long track record of making money this way.

aguero93:20 said:
SPIDERBOY said:

I genuinely don't understand it mate.Bloomberg reckons IPIC is a $68 billion company,they don't need to make money out of anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.