Real Madrid & Abu Dhabi partnership (merged)

Re: Real Madrid & Abu Dhabi

Prestwich_Blue said:
Looks like he finally got bored of us. It was nice while it lasted.

Yeah, all those Rags said he'd reach tedium pretty soon. Must have been the West Ham match, or the Carry On In Moscow. Could have been the battering the EDS took last night. It's small things that break the camel's back. Things like a straw!

Re: Real Madrid & Abu Dhabi partnership (merged)

So, an investment arm of Mansour has seen an opportunity to loan R.MAdrid money for them to improve their stadium, and also a sweetener with the football schools and museums.

Although I don't think city is benefiting right now, we may have them by the dogs dangles if they start to struggle paying back?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I expect the Good Sheikh to be on City Today before the end of the week telling us how, as a little kid, kickin'g a ball in Rotterdam, er, Abu Dhabi,he always wanted a slice o' Real estate. See what I did there?
Did the little boy inside him tell him to invest in Real Madrid?

His way of fucking FFPR and UEFA.

If one of the old elite cant pay its debt back he'll liquidise them. Bayern have justt been given a warning....

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.