Real Madrid & Abu Dhabi partnership (merged)

Re: Real Madrid agree ‘strategic partnership’ with Abu Dhabi

sir peace frog said:
dobobobo said:
Malty said:
BS

First dibs on Real Madrid players.

As in who? Players who are rejects or players who from the youth system?

Why not do the same partnership with Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus, etc?

It has fuck all to do with City.
a good relationship with a powerhouse like real Madrid is imo a very very good thing for city
Fuck all got to do with City. Sheikh Mansour have many many other businesses, City is just one of them.

Re: Real Madrid & Abu Dhabi

aguero93:20 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Is there anything in this?

I don't think so tbh, IPIC and ADUG don't seem to have anything in common bar the Abu Dhabi connection, one's flagship investment (ADUG) the other is a fund for renewable energy development and we already knew that the Sheikh and Perez were on good terms.
Perez was at the Etihad for the Spurs game.

Compulsive Rambler said:
Paul_Powers_Tash said:
HRH has obviously had enough of wasting his money and lavishing gifts on a club whose ungrateful fans can't be arsed to turn up to watch his club play in the worlds elite club competition.

The embarrassment of looking at a half empty stadium when we play in Europe has finally got to him and before you cry WUM or Rag I'll be there tomorrow as I am for every home game regardless of who we play. Where are you watching the game tomorrow and have you got your CSKA tickets yet?

Ignorant or just an Idiot?

Not everyone can afford to be in every cup scheme, having the privilege of going across Europe and so on.

I'll be there in the League Cup tonight aswell. if the tickets were similarly priced to an individual Premier League ticket I wouldn't be going.
I just about afford the season ticket this time around.
Amazing isn't it?

I know the club don't understand or simply don't give a fuck about the fans being able to afford to go to games (I worked out I know 23 people who used to have seasoncards who no longer do) but it amazes me that there are fans who don't understand it neither.

I don't know if it's just ignorance or a case that there are people so sad that they have nothing else in their lives and don't have a perception that people do other things as well as go to the football or just simply don't have enough disposable income to afford ridiculously overpriced football tickets.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Perhaps we're strengthening Madrid to get one over on Barcelona.
I think it is a political move on these grounds.

Paul_Powers_Tash said:
HRH has obviously had enough of wasting his money and lavishing gifts on a club whose ungrateful fans can't be arsed to turn up to watch his club play in the worlds elite club competition.

The embarrassment of looking at a half empty stadium when we play in Europe has finally got to him and before you cry WUM or Rag I'll be there tomorrow as I am for every home game regardless of who we play. Where are you watching the game tomorrow and have you got your CSKA tickets yet?

Only a spineless maggot would ever be embarrassed about City.
I believe our owner to be more of a man than that.

Paul_Powers_Tash said:

Don't cry too much when we beat you tomorrow.

Sheikh Mansour deal with Madrid?

Im following @RafaelH117 on twitter and hes just started banging on about a €350M deal in place with the sheikh to "remold" Real Madrid. Hes banging on about Txiki and Soriano times at Barca too...

What is he going on about?

Re: Sheikh Mansour deal with Madrid?

He got bored and is off.

Another bit of news you might have missed:

Hist1901Vict.jpg

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=307136" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=307136</a>

No more mercenaries for us then

:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.