Real Madrid & Abu Dhabi partnership (merged)

Paul_Powers_Tash said:
HRH has obviously had enough of wasting his money and lavishing gifts on a club whose ungrateful fans can't be arsed to turn up to watch his club play in the worlds elite club competition.

The embarrassment of looking at a half empty stadium when we play in Europe has finally got to him and before you cry WUM or Rag I'll be there tomorrow as I am for every home game regardless of who we play. Where are you watching the game tomorrow and have you got your CSKA tickets yet?

Ignorant or just an Idiot?

Not everyone can afford to be in every cup scheme, having the privilege of going across Europe and so on.

I'll be there in the League Cup tonight aswell. if the tickets were similarly priced to an individual Premier League ticket I wouldn't be going.
I just about afford the season ticket this time around.

SPIDERBOY said:
aguero93:20 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
I just find it a bit wierd that a company that mansour is chairman of is going to pump so much money into any club,not just madrid,that COULD do business with other clubs that could potentially de-rail what he's trying to achieve with CFG.
Let's just say madrid sell isco and ronaldo to the rags and bale to Chelsea,would that not be helping our rivals?
Just seems a bizarre deal to me,maybe someone can explain it better.

Well the Press release I saw said that it was a financing deal, not an investment. Didn't look too closely, but wouldn't that just mean IPIC have seen an opportunity to make some money out of a large loan to Real Madrid?

I genuinely don't understand it mate.Bloomberg reckons IPIC is a $68 billion company,they don't need to make money out of anyone.

Tell any business leader they've made enough money and need not do any more, and they'll call security to have you removed.

Every business - no matter how big - constantly needs to keep moving forward.

dobobobo said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Well the Press release I saw said that it was a financing deal, not an investment. Didn't look too closely, but wouldn't that just mean IPIC have seen an opportunity to make some money out of a large loan to Real Madrid?

I genuinely don't understand it mate.Bloomberg reckons IPIC is a $68 billion company,they don't need to make money out of anyone.

Tell any business leader they've made enough money and need not do any more, and they'll call security to have you removed.

Just saw this reply. Actually IPIC are a fund for renewable energy research. Their aim is to supply sustainable funding for research and development and in order to do that they need to put that 68bn to work and keep it growing, at least as much as it is being used. So, a nice safe loan to Real Madrid, why not? It's a fairly safe loan that'll make them a bit of cash over a medium term period and replenish the fund. Not many post office savings accounts with a 3% apr rate that you can deposit that kind of cash in after all :)

dobobobo said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Just saw this reply. Actually IPIC are a fund for renewable energy research. Their aim is to supply sustainable funding for research and development and in order to do that they need to put that 68bn to work and keep it growing, at least as much as it is being used. So, a nice safe loan to Real Madrid, why not? It's a fairly safe loan that'll make them a bit of cash over a medium term period and replenish the fund. Not many post office savings accounts with a 3% apr rate that you can deposit that kind of cash in after all :)

There you go, money moving things forward.

My question is, is any of this to do with Real Madrid needing to reduce their 590 million Euro debt. Not that I am criticising though, City had theirs cleared rather easily.

Re: Real Madrid agree ‘strategic partnership’ with Abu Dhabi

dobobobo said:
It hasn't got anything to do with City.

BS

First dibs on Real Madrid players.

Malty said:
dobobobo said:

BS

As in who? Players who are rejects or players who from the youth system?

Why not do the same partnership with Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus, etc?

It has fuck all to do with City.

dobobobo said:
Malty said:
dobobobo said:

BS

a good relationship with a powerhouse like real Madrid is imo a very very good thing for city

2016 Champions League Final MCFC V Real Madrid

Who wins ? YOU decide

The Sheikh that is !

sir peace frog said:
dobobobo said:
Malty said:
BS

a good relationship with a powerhouse like real Madrid is imo a very very good thing for city

But how exactly does the partnership involve City? There is no mention of any partnership with City and Real Madrid.

dobobobo said:
dobobobo said:

There you go, money moving things forward.

My question is, is any of this to do with Real Madrid needing to reduce their 590 million Euro debt. Not that I am criticising though, City had theirs cleared rather easily.

No, it's to do with replacing the huge hole in their accounts that they will have shortly when their right to have their own TV deals expires and they have to settle for the amount the league gives them. It's expected to drop their revenues by £50-100m per season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.