Real Madrid away

I suppose it means Tchouameni plays instead which would give them a lot more legs and pressing in midfield, but less ball security and experience.
Modric is their heartbeat imo. I see what you’re saying with the added energy it would give them but Modric is still so clever and would be a huge miss.

Modric is their heartbeat imo. I see what you’re saying with the added energy it would give them but Modric is still so clever and would be a huge miss.

Energy is fine when they need to see out the game, but as you say Modric is key to how they play. His ability to find space or thread the ball to someone in space is up there with the best in the world still. And despite his age, he's influential and physically fit enough to compete and run a game at the top level. If he's missing it's a huge advantage for us. He's such an intelligent player and so hard to pick up.

We are in excellent form but going up against Ancelotti and the experience Real have will be our toughest test. They'll have a strategy and Modric is the sort of player that can expose any weakness in our system. Without him they're undoubtedly a weaker team.

It usually easy to get tix through FC Franco in their stands including as late as match day.

There’s never any bother, usually just piss taking banter laced with superiority.

I hope reciprocate with 1800 tickets for them cos they usually find away of getting seats in our ground !!

…….
I hope reciprocate with 1800 tickets for them cos they usually find away of getting seats in our ground !!

Because the club have allowed anyone to buy a Cityzens membership at the same time as tickets are available to Cityzens, our stadium will have thousands of Madrid fans & day trippers in with home support ! DISGUSTING MONEY GRABBING MOVE BY THE CLUB !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.