Real Madrid away

Flying from Stansted via A Coruna.
same route back.
still available for under £200

going via alicante on the sunday, coming home via seville on the wednesday.

two nights in madrid monday tuesday.

Just under £300 all in including ticket, happy days

Just added new criteria on website. drops to 10k on cup scheme from Tuesday. Any idea how many left?

126 now. Can't see any going below 5k, they will be whittled down by Tuesday and demand a little higher than last year, but not much.

126 now. Can't see any going below 5k, they will be whittled down by Tuesday and demand a little higher than last year, but not much.
They would have sold out by now,if spike and the club had put planes on for supporters who can only do a 1 day trip

Flying from Edinburgh to Barcelona via Poitier then train to Madrid. £120 return including train to Madrid.

going via alicante on the sunday, coming home via seville on the wednesday.

two nights in madrid monday tuesday.

Just under £300 all in including ticket, happy days
Is that the 10:45 flight to Alicante? Two mates booked it on Tuesday for 160 return. I thought I'd be a clever **** and book it this weekend but the bastards have doubled the price.

Is that the 10:45 flight to Alicante? Two mates booked it on Tuesday for 160 return. I thought I'd be a clever **** and book it this weekend but the bastards have doubled the price.
Yeah mate that’s the one. I booked my outbound right after we beat Bayern first leg & then waited to book my return when the date got confirmed as the Tuesday after the second leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.