Real Madrid away

Booked Manchester to Paris and Paris to Madrid as separate bookings on Monday for £130.
Just got flights home to Manchester from Madrid on Wednesday for £20 less than Avanti charged for the train to Wembley. Bit of a strange routing with Ryanair but total travel time is only about 6 and a half hours.
£210 total for flights to and from Manchester with reasonable timings isn't bad. Got a hotel in Central Madrid for £68 each for 2 nights that looks alright.
See you all in Madrid for the next round of fun and games.

Wonder why the fuck they didn't open the next window today so people can get a ticket and get their travel sorted. We aren't playing today, so nobody is being disadvantaged because they're at the Fulham match. Just seems like they're making things deliberately more awkward for people. Or maybe I'm being unfair, maybe there's a legit reason.

Wonder why the fuck they didn't open the next window today so people can get a ticket and get their travel sorted. We aren't playing today, so nobody is being disadvantaged because they're at the Fulham match. Just seems like they're making things deliberately more awkward for people. Or maybe I'm being unfair, maybe there's a legit reason.
Our ticket office really concerns me.

I was assuming the same thing. Was psyched up for it, then saw the criteria saying Tuesday. I assume that means earliest Cup Final tickets go on sale is Wednesday

I was assuming the same thing. Was psyched up for it, then saw the criteria saying Tuesday. I assume that means earliest Cup Final tickets go on sale is Wednesday
I think its probably down to the ticket office being closed for bank holiday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.