Real Madrid away

Do any of you fuckers work ? Or just rich as fuck ?

I'm going via blah,and catching this train to such then get this to that fuck me,nobody must work who go these aways in Europe
Try “annual leave” or Holiday entitlement

I'm going via blah,and catching this train to such then get this to that fuck me,nobody must work who go these aways in Europe
Don’t your place have holidays anymore personally I blame Thatcher :-)

Don’t your place have holidays anymore personally I blame Thatcher :-)

I work for myself so yea holidays ain’t an issue,but for those who work,as in work work,off here there and everywhere in consecutive months as always made me wonder,but I suppose if it sacrifices a week in Spain during the summer then fair enough

How will City respond to playing a side that doesn't just want to defend? You know RM will try to bring it and if KDB is on the pitch he'll be picking out Haaland on the break left and right. I feel like 3-1 is within reach in Spain.

Yes I work. I'm a humble fuel tanker driver that started work at 4am this morning after attending the game yesterday. I do things like that for my boss so that when City are playing, I have no issues getting the time off.

Plus my wife is a blue too so we do it together.

Did Sevilla in September, was in Munich a few weeks ago and back to sunny Spain for a week next week.

Our summer holiday this year is in Greece, around the dates to of the Champions League final so we can jump on a plane from Athens to Istanbul should we get there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.