Real Madrid away

Do any of you fuckers work ? Or just rich as fuck ?

I'm going via blah,and catching this train to such then get this to that fuck me,nobody must work who go these aways in Europe
28 days annual holiday entitlement.
Out of which 2 days were used for Copenhagen, 2 days for Leipzig and 2 days planned for Madrid.

Yes I work. I'm a humble fuel tanker driver that started work at 4am this morning after attending the game yesterday. I do things like that for my boss so that when City are playing, I have no issues getting the time off.

Plus my wife is a blue too so we do it together.

Did Sevilla in September, was in Munich a few weeks ago and back to sunny Spain for a week next week.

Our summer holiday this year is in Greece, around the dates to of the Champions League final so we can jump on a plane from Athens to Istanbul should we get there.

That's good innit

Very nice position to be in,privileged some might say,show off others might say,personally I say fair play,and also for going in to so much detail to explain your circumstance.

For the record I've been to Menorca,Gran Canaria,Tenerife,Lanzarote twice in the past 10 months,I'm going to Majorca on 3 June,Corfu on 6 July,and will be going Lanzarote October ish as well,so there you have it,I'm a show off as well

That's good innit

Very nice position to be in,privileged some might say,show off others might say,personally I say fair play,and also for going in to so much detail to explain your circumstance.

For the record I've been to Menorca,Gran Canaria,Tenerife,Lanzarote twice in the past 10 months,I'm going to Majorca on 3 June,Corfu on 6 July,and will be going Lanzarote October ish as well,so there you have it,I'm a show off as well

This is the thing about the guys on 28,000 + points and people saying they don’t deserve a monopoly on away tickets, just because they happen to be old.

The vast majority of them aren’t rich or in particularly great jobs. But for years and years they’ve worked their whole life around getting to most City games. Both financially and with their time. Using up virtually all their holidays from work. Sacrificing family time and everything else time. Swapping for shit shifts at work to work around games.

Not aiming this at you by the way. Just made me think of it.

This is the thing about the guys on 28,000 + points and people saying they don’t deserve a monopoly on away tickets, just because they happen to be old.

The vast majority of them aren’t rich or in particularly great jobs. But for years and years they’ve worked their whole life around getting to most City games. Both financially and with their time. Using up virtually all their holidays from work. Sacrificing family time and everything else time. Swapping for shit shifts at work to work around games.

Not aiming this at you by the way. Just made me think of it.

I've always juggled my time around City games,but not to the extent some do,I won't go away on holiday when we are at home,as I've a season ticket and don't like missing,and try to go away during international breaks in the football calender,summer doesn't matter,but being as I don't go to many aways these days,I work it around that,like FA Cup 3rd and 4th round times as well.

My initial question was a tongue in cheek one,but to be fair I did expect a couple of responses I've had,albeit nobody needs to explain to me,like I say it was a joking type of question,but it does amaze me when you see pics on Sky like in Munich other week,and the age of some of these lads,and I'm thinking A) how can they afford a 3 day trip with ticket to Munich and B) how do they get time off work,but it appears some just work their "entitlement" on following City instead of having a summer beach holiday somewhere.unless you are in a very fortunate position of being able to do it all !

Do any of you fuckers work ? Or just rich as fuck ?

I'm going via blah,and catching this train to such then get this to that fuck me,nobody must work who go these aways in Europe

Yes I work. I'm a humble fuel tanker driver that started work at 4am this morning after attending the game yesterday. I do things like that for my boss so that when City are playing, I have no issues getting the time off.

Plus my wife is a blue too so we do it together.

Did Sevilla in September, was in Munich a few weeks ago and back to sunny Spain for a week next week.

Our summer holiday this year is in Greece, around the dates to of the Champions League final so we can jump on a plane from Athens to Istanbul should we get there.

That's good innit

You ask a question, it gets answered and you reply with salty shit like that. Why sound so bitter when you've got a tan like yours?

Privileged? Show off?

4am starts pal, do me a fucking favour.

I've always juggled my time around City games,but not to the extent some do,I won't go away on holiday when we are at home,as I've a season ticket and don't like missing,and try to go away during international breaks in the football calender,summer doesn't matter,but being as I don't go to many aways these days,I work it around that,like FA Cup 3rd and 4th round times as well.

My initial question was a tongue in cheek one,but to be fair I did expect a couple of responses I've had,albeit nobody needs to explain to me,like I say it was a joking type of question,but it does amaze me when you see pics on Sky like in Munich other week,and the age of some of these lads,and I'm thinking A) how can they afford a 3 day trip with ticket to Munich and B) how do they get time off work,but it appears some just work their "entitlement" on following City instead of having a summer beach holiday somewhere.unless you are in a very fortunate position of being able to do it all !
@Dodge takes the piss out of my routes to games but I combine holidays around city ,next week
Sun Mon the algarve
Tue Madrid
Wed Thurs Ibiza
All in £109 flights
£200 for 4 nights in 3* hotel s :+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.