Real Madrid away

You ask a question, it gets answered and you reply with salty shit like that. Why sound so bitter when you've got a tan like yours?

Privileged? Show off?

4am starts pal, do me a fucking favour.

No salt from me matey,couldn't give two fucks what you do as a job or where you go,but didn't want to be ignorant in not replying that's all

That's good innit

Very nice position to be in,privileged some might say,show off others might say,personally I say fair play,and also for going in to so much detail to explain your circumstance.

For the record I've been to Menorca,Gran Canaria,Tenerife,Lanzarote twice in the past 10 months,I'm going to Majorca on 3 June,Corfu on 6 July,and will be going Lanzarote October ish as well,so there you have it,I'm a show off as well
What the fuck you moaning for then hahaha? You can’t have everything!

That's good innit

Very nice position to be in,privileged some might say,show off others might say,personally I say fair play,and also for going in to so much detail to explain your circumstance.

For the record I've been to Menorca,Gran Canaria,Tenerife,Lanzarote twice in the past 10 months,I'm going to Majorca on 3 June,Corfu on 6 July,and will be going Lanzarote October ish as well,so there you have it,I'm a show off as well
KInell alright for some ; p

KInell alright for some ; p
Fucking unbelievable, innit?

I read that and immediately took off my water ski's, put down my Harvey Wallbanger, asked the butler to hold all calls, cancel my 3pm tee off, and had to write an instant reply.

The way some people live is just unreal!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.