Real Madrid Champions League q/f 2nd leg (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Though Akanji was top class. Grealish and KdB were solid. Doku excellent when he came on also.

No one else was really at their best although not awful either. Bernardo's pen rules him out.

Akanji the pick of the bunch for me.

Special mention to Eddie for saving his first penalty in like 20 years and his perfect penalty.

Doku for me. Created the goal, should have created another and whilst he didn’t do everything right, he was a threat. Didn’t like him shitting out of the tackle though.

De Bruyne well but a man with his talent should be scoring that chance. Had he done then he would have got my vote. It was a terrible miss and proved very costly.

When do we drop haaland? It’s genuinely like playing with ten men

Guys, people remember teams.

25 or 24 years ago the team was Real Madrid galáctico.

2005/2015 team was Barça.

2016 to pandemic the team was Bayern.

Since pandemic to now the team is Manchester City.

Tonight Real Madrid was a shit. Ridiculed. Nobody values that. Nobody admires a coward who hides under the table. Who the hell admires a cowardly athlete who runs away and who is subjected all the time?

Tonight in a bar from a corner of Barcelona dozens and dozens of people have enjoyed watching City playing.

For more than two hours our personal problems have been forgotten, the emotion has kidnapped us, the neighbors who never watch football have gone down to the bar tonight to also watch Manchester City. We have been fucking happy.

Good night.

I went for Doku - the game swung in our favour when he came on - although he did become predictable in extra time

Akanji was excellent - got himself into good positions but unfortunately not his strong suit to pick a pass

Grealish and Rodri excellent also. Walker great in patches but looked like he was daydreaming for their goal (not seen a replay yet)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.