Real Madrid CL S/F 2nd Leg (H) | Man of the Match

1Man of the Match

• Total voters
Personally I couldn’t and wouldn’t even try to name a motm after that performance. I have followed the Blues for over 60 years, and that was one of the greatest team performances I can remember in that time. I would just like to thank each and every person associated with the club for making an old man very proud and privileged to have seen that last night.
69 myself and never seen a City overall team performance like that, "proud and privileged", well said fellow blue.

Silva for setting the tone and his goals but Rodri was magnificent.

Everyone played well. Superb performance. One of Edersons best games for us.
Well said.

I've seen us play more exciting football at times, and I've seen us play better for 10 minute periods. I've seen us be much more clinical.

But I don't think I have ever seen us put on such a complete performance for 90 minutes. Every single aspect of our game, from making saves to resolute defending, passing out from the back with ultimate composure, controlling midfield, retaining possession, pressing and regaining possession, creating chances. End to end, front to back, that was IMO the best overall performance I think I have ever seen. Only Courtois brilliant saves stopped us winning 6 or 7 nil.

And when you consider the occasion, the importance of it, the world-wide spectacle and who we were playing? It was in every sense a remarkable performance.

Gone for Rodder's.

Swap him out for any other player last night and we struggle to win that game.
Did exactly the same. He looked every bit the best defensive midfielder in the world , great passer, and can chip in with the odd goal. Magnificent last night. If we have 4 or 5 guys play anywhere near there top level we crush teams , if we have everyone bang at it its as damn near perfection as you can get. Thought the Arsenal game was perfection and they stepped it up a level in that first half.

First half yes. Thought he was well off his best 2nd half. No doubt due to tiredness as he could hardly run by the time he cam off.
He had no real outlet second half as we changed tactics at 2-0 up and didn’t push too many players up. Only really had Haaland to pass to and he was well marshalled. Worked his nuts off pressing first half though. Did look tired after 60 mins though unsurprisingly.

It would be churlish to single out any player from that performance so I'll pass this time

First half yes. Thought he was well off his best 2nd half. No doubt due to tiredness as he could hardly run by the time he cam off.
We'll agree to disagree then my friend although Kev didn't play as well in the second half he was more than decent and he litterally ran his socks off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.