Real Madrid Day Trip SOLD OUT

Anybody recall what the previous Madrid game away sold out at, I've got around 12500 points...?!

I've got 12,120 points. I just got a ticket last time when I think I was on about 8,200

Edit - If they went on sale at 8,000 last time then I certainly wasn't near the front of the queue Got one about 15 mins before they sold out.

The new collection arrangements should help me. Offsetting that they seem hold more back these days for players and sponsors, especially for games in Spain.

Last edited:
It the Paris game is any indicator, at 2200 tickets, they went on sale to 0 points

I don't think its a particularly good indicator. The initial points criteria was far too high when they went on sale, many decided early on that they wouldn't get a ticket and probably never realised that they could get one, or not until it was too late to make travel arrangements. And we were still suffering from a lack of cup fever. Plus, perhaps a terrorism factor.

If they go sale at a realistic points criteria, with plenty of time to sort out travel, and with people now aware of the impact of the new collection arrangements, the demand will be there.

I don't think its a particularly good indicator. The initial points criteria was far too high when they went on sale, many decided early on that they wouldn't get a ticket and probably never realised that they could get one, or not until it was too late to make travel arrangements. And we were still suffering from a lack of cup fever. Plus, perhaps a terrorism factor.

If they go sale at a realistic points criteria, with plenty of time to sort out travel, and with people now aware of the impact of the new collection arrangements, the demand will be there.
I agree the demand will be there
But, as we have seen in the thread, costs have already sky rocketed, plus the new collection scheme puts paid to people buying and passing them on.
I'll warrant anyone on the cup scheme getting one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.