Real Madrid Day Trip SOLD OUT

I'm not convinced it was all down to points whoring. Some were put off by the situation in Paris following the attacks. Others held off booking travel as they didn't think they'd have enough points for a ticket then when it turned out they did the flight/Eurostar prices had rocketed.

I'd expect Madrid to sell out at quite a high points total and there's not a chance that it will go beyond cup scheme members.

Ok mate thanks for the input. All things worth taking on board (as opposed to putting it all down to points whores)

I go and watch Real and Barca regular as a neutral football fan, at Madrid I'm a Madridista it allows me to book tickets a day prior to the general on sale date, I along with Thousands of other football from all over the world can go along and watch the game in a football friendly environment.

On another note, Corky you've lost me pal with departure times, our itinerary at the moment says approx. 7am departure, once the airline have had there slots confirmed by Manchester and Madrid Airports we can issue the confirmed times, check in would commence 2 hours prior, sorry I've lost you pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.